Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Original socialdisortion.com Message Board

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pknieval's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, admittedly I haven't posted a lot on here but I have lurked for years...I'm still amused by the label "rookie" on my profile. I know it's based on number of posts.

    I like this board because it reminds me of the original socialdisortion.com message board way back when they first put up the site and had the link in the liner notes for WLWHWT.

    There was an original core of people on there that were pretty cool, a lot of fights, show hookups and debates, a lot of good dicussions, a lot of fighting and flaming. A lot like this board!

    Some of us moved on from that board on to others. We went through about two or three. The final move was 2 or 3 years ago and then we all seemed to lose touch.

    Some of those originals that moved on included me, The Wolf, Inleaguewithsatan (Chris), Tex (Evan), Bichy Richy, Deadend Cruiser, Delores, Carrie, Southside Mike. I also remember the Acostas, Jezebel (how could I forget [img]wink.gif[/img] ), and Germ.

    There was a while when it was just that little group of people posting on sociald.com.

    I used to hear from Richy here and there, heard from The Wolf a few months back and Evan recently on Myspace.

    Wondering if there is anyone still on here from back then, (known to me at the time or not), or anyone lutking from back in those days.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member misfits667's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2007
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember all those guys. I was never on the original sd board but I met them on the barflies message board and later on Chris' in league with satan board. Some here might recall Chris' other screenname he used on this board, Sidwasinnocent. I haven't heard from them in a few years though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I first join the board in 98 and went thru how many different versions? Anyways yea it has been a long time

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think there were only 2 versions of this messageboard. Also, If you would ask sidwasinnocent who the greatest band in the world was, he would say the Smut Peddlers. I remember many heated discussions and good times.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member pknieval's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2006
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by wolfpits:
    I think there were only 2 versions of this messageboard. Also, If you would ask sidwasinnocent who the greatest band in the world was, he would say the Smut Peddlers. I remember many heated discussions and good times.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">haha, i remember that, too.

    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOWEL REVOLUTION!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member hour_of_darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I posted on the old board!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •